Saturday, January 19, 2008

Emptiness is Blue

I'm feeling empty. Very empty.

I do not know exactly what to do. Maybe I'm getting older and I already started to get worried about things a lot.

I talked to him about how I feel. I always think it's appropriate to tell things out rather than keep it with me and wait for the timed explosion. I talked and I talked. He complained and complained. We argued and argued. We broke up.

I know it's silly to say this but I think it's for real this time. I did not cry. I was having a hard time sleeping that night but not really because of that. Don't ask me why. I just knew. He didn't cry until the next day when he realised that I wouldn't say yes to him anymore. I was so upset before the break up. I was disturbed and didn't know what to do and what I'm supposed to do. I talked to Sure Win and I amost broke down in front of the ARRCADE members. I was hoping to hear God's word. I mean literally. I was so empty then.

However, something cheers me up the next day. Ask me!

I know I have options. I know I can choose. I know what I deserve. I know what others deserve. I also know what I want out of life. I know my ultimate goal. I know who is most important in my life. I know what I meant to certain people. I know I know I know!!!!

Trust me. I really know.

Maybe I don't trust myself.

Stepping out of the comfort zone is really difficult for me especially in this kind of matter. That sums up of one year and a half.

Feel my pain!

Nothing worse than this I guess. Being locked up with me and by me.

The lock is blue in colour.

Cause I used to like it.

No comments: